Green Giant™ Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Made with over 80% Cauliflower
Introducing NEW Green Giant™ Cauliflower Pizza Crust
Yes, cauliflower and pizza in the same sentence. Swap out your old pizza dough with Green Giant™ Cauliflower Pizza Crust. Both varieties of our Cauliflower Pizza Crust are vegan* and made with real, simple ingredients and offer incredible convenience – none of the prep work or cleanup that comes with making a cauliflower crust from scratch. Make the swap and save the calories!
*Vegan Definition: containing no animal ingredients or animal by-products, using no animal ingredient or animal by-products in the manufacturing process
Arriving This Fall in the Freezer Aisle
Cooking Tips & Recipes
Tips & Tricks
- Our Green Giant™ Cauliflower Pizza Crust isn’t your typical pizza crust. We make it with over 80% cauliflower and just a few other ingredients to help hold it together. Because it’s so veggie packed, it needs a little more TLC then a traditional pizza crust.
- Remember to keep Green Giant™ Cauliflower Pizza Crust frozen until you’re ready to cook it. As the crust thaws, it softens and can become fragile when handling.
- For a crisper crust, bake Green Giant™ Cauliflower Pizza Crust a few minutes longer before adding the toppings.
- Cook Green Giant™ Cauliflower Pizza Crust on your pizza stone or pizza rack for an extra crisp crust.
- Green Giant™ Cauliflower Pizza Crust comes out great on the grill. Place the frozen crust directly on the preheated grill rack and cook covered, over medium heat 6 minutes or until crisp and edges are just beginning to brown. Remove crust with large grill spatula and top as desired. Return to grill and cook covered, 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- When topping Green Giant™ Cauliflower Pizza Crust, use sauces sparingly to prevent the crust from getting soggy. Usually about 1/4 cup sauce is all that’s needed.
- Reheat leftover Green Giant™ Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipes in your toaster oven for best results.
- Green Giant™ Cauliflower Pizza Crust is also great for more than just pizza. Try using it for sandwiches, avocado toast, breadsticks and so much more. Bake the crust for 16 to 18 minutes or until crisp. Remove from oven and cut into squares or strips. Check our website for great recipe ideas.