5 WAYS TO EAT MORE VEGGIES
Green Giant vegetables were recently featured on The Biggest Loser as a great addition to your healthy eating plan. Seasoned vegetables can be a delicious way to eat better while saving on calories. Choosing veggies for snacks or on the side of a main meal can help you quiet that hunger pang with good stuff while also being good for your health.
1. Swap veggies for higher-calorie sides Why eat less when you can eat more? With Green Giant, you won't believe the portion size that you get for just 100 calories. Try eating a serving of Green Giant Antioxidant Blend instead of chips as a side at dinner.
2. Eat veggies for snacks Why eat an unsatisfying and cold 100-calorie cracker pack or part of a bagel when you could eat a big bowl of warm vegetables? After a long day, instead of vegging out on the couch in front of the TV eating too many chips, try truly "veg-ging out" - eat a bowl of Green Giant Baby Brussels Sprouts & Butter Sauce.
3. Fill Half your Plate with Veggies at Every Meal Not only will you get more veggies in your diet, but you can get more bites to your meal. Try adding a box of Green Giant Broccoli and Carrots to your lunch.
4. Eat a box of Green Giant veggies for a mini-meal Eating many small meals throughout the day can help prevent you from getting so hungry that you overeat. Try eating a box of Green Giant Healthy Weight for a mid-morning or mid-afternoon mini-meal.
5. Eat veggies first If you make eating more veggies your number one goal with eating, you will naturally have less room for higher-calorie foods. So, fill up on the good stuff!