Broccoli Cheesy Ham Panini
PREP TIME 10 min TOTAL TIME 15 min SERVINGS 8
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced deli ham
- 1 bag (11.8 oz) Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen broccoli & cheese sauce
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1Heat two-sided grill or flat skillet. Brush outside of bread pieces with melted butter.
- 2Arrange ham slices on one half of the bread. Cook frozen broccoli as directed on bag. In medium bowl, mix cheese and cooked broccoli.
- 3Spoon broccoli mixture over ham slices. Top with remaining bread half.
- 4Place on grill; close cover. Grill about 5 minutes or until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.