Cauliflower Fried Rice
PREP TIME 5 minutes TOTAL TIME 13 minutes SERVINGS 4
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 (12-ounce) package Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower Medley
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten and scrambled
- 1Heat vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet and cook garlic and ginger over medium heat 1 minute. Add Green Giant Riced® Cauliflower Medley and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently, or until vegetables are until tender-crisp. Stir in soy sauce and cook 1 minute.
- 2Stir in cooked egg and continue cooking 1 minute or until heated through. Tip: For a quick main-dish, stir in 2 cups cooked cut up chicken, pork or shrimp.