Cauliflower Pizza Crust
PREP TIME 10 minutes TOTAL TIME 43 minutes SERVINGS 4
- 1 (12-ounce) package Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan Cheese, grated
- your favorite pizza toppings
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F. Microwave Green Giant Riced® Cauliflower according to package directions. Drain cooked cauliflower in a colander, pressing out as much moisture as possible with paper towels. Stir in egg and cheeses.
- 2Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Press cauliflower mixture into an 11-inch circle.
- 3Bake 25 minutes or until edges are brown and crust is crisp.
- 4Top with desired pizza toppings. Bake 8 to 10 minutes.