PREP TIME 12 minutes TOTAL TIME 27 minutes SERVINGS 4
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16-ounce) jar ORTEGA Salsa
- 1 (16-ounce) package Green Giant® Cauliflower Veggie Tots, cooked according to package directions
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F. Brown ground beef in large skillet and drain. Stir in salsa and cook 3 minutes or until heated through.
- 2Arrange cooked Green Giant® Cauliflower Veggie Tots in 2-quart baking dish. Top with beef mixture then sprinkle with cheese. Bake 8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 3Top with lettuce, tomato and your favorite nacho toppings.