Chicken and Broccoli Grilled Burritos
PREP TIME TOTAL TIME 20 min SERVINGS 4
- 1 (12 oz) package Green Giant™ cheesy rice & broccoli
- 3 cups shredded chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 Ortega® (12-inch) tortillas
- 1Cook the cheesy rice and broccoli according to package directions.
- 2In a large bowl, combine the cheesy rice and broccoli and shredded chicken. Put 1/4 of the cheese down the center of each tortilla, followed by 1/4 of the chicken mixture, then tuck the ends in and roll up the burritos.
- 3Heat a grill pan or griddle over medium heat. Spray the surface with nonstick cooking spray and put the burritos, seam side down, on the grill. Cook until golden brown and crisp, then turn and cook the opposite side, about 2-3 minutes per side.