PREP TIME 5 min TOTAL TIME 10 min SERVINGS 2
- 1/2 lb uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp, with tails left on
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- Lime wedges
- 1 package Green Giant™ Sautés Thai Coconut
- 1In medium bowl, toss shrimp with 1 teaspoon of the oil. Add lime juice, salt and red chili pepper flakes; stir to evenly coat.
- 2In 10-inch skillet, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add shrimp; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until pink and just firm to the touch. Garnish with lime wedges.
- 3Meanwhile, prepare vegetable blend as directed on package; serve with shrimp.