- 1 canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 package Green Giant® Sautés Chipotle Harvest
- 1In medium bowl, mix chipotle chile, lime juice, salt and 1 tablespoon of the oil. Add chicken breasts; turn to coat. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 2In 10-inch skillet, heat remaining tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 10 to 12 minutes, turning once. If chicken is browning too quickly, reduce heat. Chicken is done when juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes, and cut into 1/4-inch slices. Drizzle honey over chicken slices.
- 3Meanwhile, prepare vegetable blend as directed on package; serve with chicken.
Pair your Green Giant® Sautés Chipotle Harvest vegetable blend and chicken with rice for a complete meal. Make 2/3 cup uncooked long grain white rice with 1 1/3 cups water as directed on package. Freeze your extra chipotles in lightly greased ice cube tray. Once frozen, place the cubes in a freezer bag, and store in freezer for easy access.