Creamy Pumpkin Curry Rice
PREP TIME 5 min TOTAL TIME 15 min SERVINGS 2
- 2 teaspoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen Green Giant™ Sautés Thai Coconut
- 1/2 cup (from 14-oz can) coconut milk (not cream of coconut)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 1In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add frozen vegetable blend and seasoning mix packet, reserving nut packet for later use in recipe. Cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2In small bowl, stir together coconut milk, pumpkin, curry powder and salt. Stir into vegetable blend; cook 3 to 4 minutes longer or until vegetables are cooked thoroughly. Stir in cooked rice. Divide between 2 serving bowls; top with reserved nuts from packet.