PREP TIME TOTAL TIME 20 min SERVINGS 2
- 2 tilapia fillets (5 oz each)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 lime wedges
- 2 Ortega® flour tortillas, quartered
- 1 package Green Giant™ Sautés Chipotle Harvest
- 1Heat oven to 400°F. Line rimmed cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- 2Place fillets on cookie sheet.
- 3In small bowl, mix cumin, chili powder and salt. Brush fillets with oil, and sprinkle evenly on both sides with spice mixture.
- 4Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- 5Meanwhile, prepare vegetable blend as directed on package. Garnish fish with lime wedges, and serve with vegetables and tortillas.