Egg White Veggie Frittata
PREP TIME 5 min TOTAL TIME 15 min SERVINGS 2
- 1 box (7 oz) Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen antioxidant blend vegetables
- 1 cup liquid egg whites (from 16- or 32-oz carton)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (2 oz)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1Cook vegetables as directed on box for minimum cook time; drain. Spread vegetables in 10-inch nonstick skillet. In 1-cup glass measuring cup, beat egg whites and pepper with whisk. Pour over vegetables; cover and cook on medium-low heat 6 to 8 minutes or until eggs are set but still moist.
- 2Top with cheese; cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Carefully remove from pan; sprinkle with chives. Serve immediately.