Herbed Pork Tenderloin
PREP TIME 10 min TOTAL TIME 35 min SERVINGS 2
- 1 pork tenderloin (10 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse (kosher or sea) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh sage leaves
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package Green Giant™ Sautés Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- 1Adjust oven rack to center position. Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Season all sides of tenderloin with salt and pepper. Mix sage and rosemary, and sprinkle over entire tenderloin, pressing lightly so it adheres.
- 3In ovenproof 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook tenderloin in oil 1 to 2 minutes on all sides or until brown.
- 4Place skillet in oven, and roast 15 to 16 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of tenderloin reads 145°F.
- 5Transfer to cutting board. Let stand 6 minutes; cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- 6Meanwhile, prepare Brussels sprouts as directed on package; serve with pork tenderloin.