Italian Herbed Chicken
PREP TIME 5 min TOTAL TIME 20 min SERVINGS 2
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red chile pepper flakes
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 oz each)
- 1 package Green Giant™ Sautés Parmesan Garden Medley
- 1In medium bowl, mix 1 tablespoon of the oil, the Italian seasoning, salt and red chile flakes. Add chicken breasts; turn to coat. Let stand at room temperature 10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- 2In 10-inch skillet, heat remaining tablespoon of oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 10 to 12 minutes, turning once. If chicken is browning too quickly, reduce heat. Chicken is done when juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F).
- 3Transfer to cutting board. Let stand 5 minutes; cut into 1/4-inch slices.
- 4Meanwhile, prepare vegetable blend as directed on package; serve with chicken.