PREP TIME 5 min TOTAL TIME 20 min SERVINGS 2
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 salmon fillets (5 oz each)
- 1 package Green Giant™ Sautés Parmesan Garden Medley
- 1Heat oven to 400°F. Line rimmed cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- 2In medium bowl, mix juice, oil, rosemary and salt. Place salmon fillets in bowl, and gently turn to coat. Place fillets on cookie sheet; drizzle remaining oil mixture over fillets.
- 3Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- 4Meanwhile, prepare vegetable blend as directed on package; serve with fish.