Loaded Shepherd’s Pie
PREP TIME TOTAL TIME 50 minutes SERVINGS 4
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- Green Giant® Frozen Mixed Vegetables
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Green Onions
- Green Giant® Original with Olive Oil & Sea Salt Mashed Cauliflower
- 1Preheat oven to 425°. Brown ground beef in large skillet and drain. Stir in vegetables, broth, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce and bring to a boil. Combine flour with 1/4 cup water. Stir into beef mixture and simmer 3 minutes, or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- 2Stir 1/2 cup cheese, 2 tablespoons bacon and 2 tablespoons green onion into Green Giant® Original with Olive Oil & Sea Salt Mashed Cauliflower. Reserve 2 tablespoons bacon and green onion for garnish.
- 3Turn beef mixture into 10-inch deep-dish pie plate, then evenly top with remaining bacon, green onion and cheese. Spread cauliflower mixture evenly over the top.
- 4Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbling. Garnish with reserved bacon and green onion.