Pan-Seared Peppered Steak
PREP TIME 5 min TOTAL TIME 20 min SERVINGS 2
- 1 boneless beef New York strip steak, 3/4 inch thick (10 to 12 oz)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 package Green Giant™ Sautés Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- 1Season both sides of steak with salt and pepper.
- 2In 10-inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add steak; cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until medium-rare (135°F). Let stand 5 minutes; cut into 1/2-inch slices.
- 3Meanwhile, prepare Brussels sprouts as directed on package; serve with steak.