Pasta Primavera with Roasted Vegetables
PREP TIME 15 minutes TOTAL TIME 35 minutes SERVINGS 4
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups Green Giant® Roasted Vegetables, use your favorite combination of vegetables
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 8 ounces penne, cooked according to package directions
- 1/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil
- 1Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and set aside.
- 2Add onion and cook 3 minutes or until softened. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add Green Giant® Roasted Vegetables and cook 4 minutes. Stir in broth and bring to a boil. Return chicken to skillet and simmer 4 minutes or until Vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through.
- 3Toss with hot cooked pasta and stir in Parmesan cheese and basil.