Pasta with Broccoli, Garlic and Olive Oil
PREP TIME TOTAL TIME 25 minutes SERVINGS 4
- 8 oz thin spaghetti
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Green Giant® Roasted Broccoli
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Cracked black pepper
- 1Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup pasta water.
- 2Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet and cook Green Giant Roasted Broccoli, garlic and salt and 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add 3/4 cup pasta water and cook 1 minute.
- 3Add pasta and Parmesan cheese to skillet and toss until evenly coated. Add additional pasta water if desired. Season with cracked black pepper and serve with additional Parmesan cheese.