Sicilian Pasta with Cauliflower
PREP TIME TOTAL TIME 30 minutes SERVINGS 4
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Green Giant® Roasted Cauliflower
- Pine Nuts
- Golden Raisins
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Tomato Paste
- Parmesan Cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions. Reserve 1 cup pasta water.
- 2Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and salt and cook 3 minutes or until softened. Add Green Giant® Roasted Cauliflower and cook 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until cauliflower is very tender.
- 3Add pine nuts, raisins, garlic, crushed red pepper and cook 4 minutes or until pine nuts are lightly toasted. Stir in tomato paste and 1 cup pasta water and cook 2 minutes.
- 4Add farfalle and Parmesan cheese to skillet and toss to coat. If sauce is too thick add more pasta water.