Skillet Vegetable Medley “Risotto”
PREP TIME 15 minutes TOTAL TIME 30 minutes SERVINGS 4
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 1 (7-ounce) package Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower Medley
- 12 ounces asparagus, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1Heat olive oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion 3 minutes or until softened. Add mushrooms and garlic and cook 3 minutes. Stir in wine and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook 1 minute.
- 2Stir in Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower Medley and cook over medium heat 4 minutes or until softened. Add asparagus and cook 2 minutes or until tender. Stir in Parmesan cheese.