Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos with Corn Salsa
PREP TIME TOTAL TIME 8 hr 20 min SERVINGS 4
- For the chicken tacos
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet Ortega® taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 12 Ortega® flour or corn tortillas, warmed according to package directions For the corn salsa
- 1 (12 oz) bag Green Giant™ Seasoned Steamers™ frozen honey roasted sweet corn
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/3 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 large diced tomato
- 1 cup fresh cilantro, torn or roughly chopped
- the juice of 2 limes
- 1Combine chicken, taco seasoning and water in slow cooker. Turn to low and cook for 6 – 8 hours, or until chicken is falling apart.
- 2Combine all ingredients for corn salsa and mix well.
- 3Warm tortillas according to package directions. Place chicken on tortillas and top with corn salsa.