Sriracha BBQ Chicken Wraps with Fire Roasted Corn Salsa
PREP TIME TOTAL TIME 20 min SERVINGS 4
- 1 package (12 oz) frozen Green Giant® Fire Roasted corn, peppers & onions
- 1 tablespoon Ortega® Diced Jalapenos
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
- 8 Ortega® flour tortillas (8-inch)
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (2 oz)
- Sliced avocado, cilantro leaves, lime wedges or other toppings, if desired
- 1In 1 1/2-quart round microwavable casserole, add frozen vegetables; cover. Microwave on High according to chart on package, stirring halfway through cook time, until thoroughly cooked. Let stand 1 minute. Uncover carefully; pour into medium bowl, and cool 5 minutes. Mix in jalapeño, cilantro, lime juice, pepper flakes and salt; set aside to use as corn salsa.
- 2In medium microwavable bowl, add chicken; cover. Microwave on High about 2 minutes or until hot. Stir in barbecue sauce and Sriracha sauce.
- 3Heat tortillas as directed on package. Divide hot chicken mixture evenly among warm tortillas; top with 1 tablespoon cheese and 2 tablespoons corn salsa. Fold top and bottom ends of each tortilla about 1 inch over filling; fold right and left sides over folded ends, overlapping. Serve with desired toppings. Serve remaining corn salsa with tortilla chips, as desired.