PREP TIME TOTAL TIME 55 minutes SERVINGS 4
- Ground Turkey
- Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower & Sweet Potato
- 1 small onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- tomato sauce
- Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Red Bell Peppers
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F. Cook turkey, Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower & Broccoli, onion, garlic and salt in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until turkey is no longer pink and vegetables are tender.
- 2Stir in 1 cup mozzarella, 1 cup sauce, Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- 3Arrange pepper halves in 3-quart baking dish. Evenly fill peppers with turkey mixture. Top each pepper with remaining sauce. Cover and bake 25 minutes or until hot. Remove cover, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.