Sweet Corn and Chicken Enchiladas
PREP TIME TOTAL TIME 20 min SERVINGS 5
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 bag (11.8 oz) Green Giant™ Seasoned Steamers™ frozen honey roasted sweet corn
- 2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2 cans (10 oz) Las Palmas® Green Enchilada sauce
- 1 package (6-inch) Ortega® Soft flour tortillas
- Salsa, sour cream, and guacamole for topping (Optional)
- 1Preheat the oven to 350° F. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2Cook corn as directed on the bag.
- 3In a medium bowl, add the chicken, corn, 1 cup of the cheese, and 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce. Mix together well.
- 4Spoon about 1/2 cup of the mixture down the center of a tortilla. Roll it up and place seam side down in the baking dish. Repeat with the remaining tortillas.
- 5Pour the remaining enchiladas sauce on top of the tortillas. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of cheese on top.
- 6Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese has melted and enchiladas are hot.
- 7Top with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole for serving.