Taco Bake with Cauliflower Veggie Tots
PREP TIME 10 minutes TOTAL TIME 40 minutes SERVINGS 6
- 1 1/2 lb ground beef
- Ortega Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- Frozen Corn
- 1 1/2 cups ripe olives
- 1 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Green Giant™ Cauliflower Veggie Tots
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F. Brown ground beef in large skillet and drain. Stir in taco seasoning and 3/4 cup water and simmer 10 minutes.
- 2Turn ground beef mixture into 2-quart baking dish. Top with tomato, corn, olives then cheese. Evenly arrange Green Giant™ Cauliflower Veggie Tots over mixture.
- 3Bake 20 minutes or until bubbling and tots are golden brown.
- 4Garnish with additional tomato, olives, cheese and green onion if desired.