Tater Nugget Hot Dish
PREP TIME 20 min TOTAL TIME 1 hr 10 min SERVINGS 6
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onions (1 1/2 medium)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery (1 medium stalk)
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup Green Giant® Steamers™ frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen potato nuggets (4 cups)
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook beef, onions and celery over medium heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain.
- 2Stir in both soups, the green beans, garlic powder and pepper; spoon into ungreased 2-quart casserole. Top with potato nuggets.
- 3Bake uncovered 40 to 50 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and potato nuggets are golden brown.