Tuscan Broccoli Stovetop Macaroni and Cheese
PREP TIME TOTAL TIME 20 min SERVINGS 4
- 8 oz elbow macaroni
- 1 (11.8 oz) package Green Giant™ Seasoned Steamers™ Tuscan seasoned broccoli
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 8 oz shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons Emeril’s® Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to boil. Cook the macaroni until al dente.
- 2While the pasta is cooking, cook the vegetables according to the package directions.
- 3Once the pasta is cooked, drain and return to the pan set over medium heat. Add the butter and the egg yolk and stir vigorously until it is completely combined. Stir in the evaporated milk, cheese and mustard. Stir until the cheese is melted and it has formed a creamy sauce. Stir in the vegetables and then season to taste with salt and pepper.