Veggie Taco Quinoa Bowl
PREP TIME TOTAL TIME 20 min SERVINGS 4
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked quinoa
- 1 package (1 oz) Ortega® taco seasoning mix
- 1 box (10 oz) Green Giant™ Steamers™ Niblets™ frozen corn & butter sauce
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 can (15 oz.) Joan of Arc® black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1Make quinoa as directed on package, adding taco seasoning mix to water last 5 minutes of cooking time. Meanwhile, cook corn as directed on box.
- 2Assemble bowls by layering equal amounts of quinoa, lettuce, black beans, corn, cheese, tomatoes and sour cream. Add additional toppings as desired, and serve immediately.