Warm Brussels Sprouts and Chorizo Salad
PREP TIME 10 min TOTAL TIME 25 min SERVINGS 2
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen Green Giant® Sautés Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cooked chorizo sausages, cut into 1/2-inch slices (1 1/2 cups)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil, drained
- 1In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add frozen Brussels sprouts and seasoning mix packet, reserving chopped bacon packet for later use in recipe. Add 1/4 cup of the water; cover and cook 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 2Stir in remaining 1/4 cup water, sausage slices, ground red pepper, pepper and reserved chopped bacon from packet. Cover; cook 3 to 5 minutes longer, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked. Stir in sun-dried tomatoes. Divide between two serving bowls.