Warm Roasted Corn Salsa
PREP TIME 15 minutes TOTAL TIME 23 minutes SERVINGS 4
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 (10-ounce) package Green Giant® Roasted Corn
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Heat vegetable oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add Green Giant® Roasted Corn, onion, and garlic and cook 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- 2Stir in tomatoes, black beans and cumin and cook 1 minute. Stir in lime juice and cilantro.
- 3Serve with chips or use as a topping for chicken, fish or pork.