Green Giant® Riced Veggies Beets
Green Giant® Riced Veggies are an exciting new way to eat veggies that are a gluten-free, low calories food. Enjoy as a great alternative to rice, potatoes, and pasta. These veggies are ready for roasting, baking sautéing, mashing, or steaming.
Tips & Tricks
- For an easy side dish, toss Green Giant® Riced Veggies Beets with olive oil and fresh thyme and roast.
- Sauté Riced Veggies Beets with diced corned beef, onions and potatoes to make a Red Flannel Hash.
- Use Riced Veggies Beets to make a beet and goat cheese tart. Place pastry crust in tart pan, top with Riced Veggies Beets, walnuts and goat cheese and bake.
- Process Riced Veggies Beets with chickpeas, tahini, olive oil and lemon juice for a beet hummus.
- Add Riced Veggies Beets to your deviled egg mixture and process until smooth for a unique deviled egg flavor and appearance.
- Sauté Riced Veggies Beets with onion, garlic and thyme. Add vegetable broth and simmer. Then puree for a delicious beet soup.
- Use Riced Veggies Beets, spinach and goat cheese to make a delicious wrap.
- Toss Riced Veggies Beets with quinoa and balsamic vinaigrette for an easy side dish. Top with walnuts and goat cheese.
- Toss Riced Veggies Beets with balsamic vinegar and orange juice for an easy side dish.
- Sauté Riced Veggies Beets with fresh baby spinach and garlic for an easy side dish.
- Use Riced Veggies Beets as base for veggie burgers.
- Add Riced Veggies Beets to your favorite salads.