Green Giant® Riced Veggies Kohlrabi
Green Giant® Riced Veggies are an exciting new way to eat veggies that are a gluten-free, low calories food. Enjoy as a great alternative to rice, potatoes, and pasta. These veggies are ready for roasting, baking sautéing, mashing, or steaming.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 2g Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg 0%||Vitamin C 23mg 25%|
|Calcium 21mg 2%||Iron 0mg 0%|
|Potassium 289mg 6%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
Tips & Tricks
- Combine Green Giant® Riced Veggies Kohlrabi with diced apples and cider vinegar for a tangy slaw.
- Sauté Riced Veggies Kohlrabi with diced onion and add a touch of heavy cream.
- Use Riced Veggies Kohlrabi as a fun topping for your tacos.
- Add Riced Veggies Kohlrabi to mashed turnips or potatoes.
- Puree Riced Veggies Kohlrabi with potatoes and broth for a delicious creamy soup.
- Add Riced Veggies Kohlrabi to your favorite fried rice recipes.
- Add Riced Veggies Kohlrabi to any soup or salad.
- Add Riced Veggies Kohlrabi to spinach dip for extra crunch and flavor.
- Toss Riced Veggies Kohlrabi with olive and roast, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Combine Riced Veggies Kohlrabi with egg and breadcrumbs to make fritters.