Green Giant® Veggie Spirals Butternut Squash
Green Giant® Veggie Spirals are an exciting new take on noodles! Enjoy these spiral-shaped vegetables as a great alternative to pasta. Spiralized directly from fresh butternut squash, with no sauce or seasoning added, Green Giant® Veggie Spirals are ready for sautéing, steaming, baking.
|4 servings per container|
|Serving size 3/4 cup frozen (85g)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Tips & Tricks
- Green Giant® Veggie Spirals Butternut Squash have a nice crisp texture. To retain the crispness, be careful not to overcook.
- Green Giant® Veggie Spirals Butternut Squash have a sweet and slightly nutty flavor, similar to sweet potatoes, only a bit milder.
- Green Giant® Veggie Spirals Butternut Squash pair well especially well with pork and chicken dishes.
- The sweet and nutty flavor of Green Giant® Veggie Spirals Butternut Squash make them very versatile. Drizzle maple syrup over the Spirals to enhance the sweetness. Try brown butter and fresh sage for the perfect savory combination. For a bolder flavor try cumin and a squeeze of lime.
- Cook sliced apple with Green Giant® Veggie Spirals Butternut Squash, top with maple syrup and crumbled blue cheese for an easy and delicious side.
- To infuse flavor into Green Giant® Veggie Spirals Butternut Squash, simmer in orange or apple juice, vegetable or chicken broth and serve as a side dish or in your favorite salad recipe.