Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini
Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ are an exciting new take on noodles! Enjoy these spiral-shaped vegetables as a great alternative to pasta. Spiralized directly from fresh zucchini, with no sauce or seasoning added, Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ are ready for sautéing, steaming, baking.
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 1g Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg 0%||Potassium 224mg 4%|
|Calcium 15mg 2%||Iron 0mg 0%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
Tips & Tricks
- To prevent Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini from clumping or sticking together, use tongs to gently pull the Spirals apart to separate.
- Vegetables with a high water content, like zucchini will naturally release water after cooking, so add cooked Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini to recipes just before serving to prevent them from getting runny. For recipes that can benefit from extra liquid, like soups, cook frozen or thawed Zucchini Spirals right in the soup.
- For added flavor, simmer Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini in tomato juice, vegetable broth or chicken broth. Top with a sprinkle of grated Parmesan for an easy side dish.
- Add thawed Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini to frittatas and omelets to get an extra boost of veggies.
- Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini are mild in flavor and take on the flavor of whatever it cooks with. They really are so versatile that they work in almost any recipe.
- Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini are a great pasta or noodle substitute in both Italian and Asian dishes.
- Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Zucchini pair well with any protein. Use in milder recipes to pair with Chicken, white fish or shrimp. Use in bolder flavored recipes to pair with steak, pork and more flavorful fish like tuna and salmon.