Beet and Goat Cheese Mini Tarts
PREP TIME 10 minutes TOTAL TIME 20 minutes SERVINGS 30
A cool, but easy type of hors d'oeuvres to serve up at a party.
Watch this Recipe Video
- 1 (10-ounce) packages Green Giant® Riced Veggies - Beets, cooked according to package directions and cooled
- 2 packages frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2 Arrange phyllo shells on baking sheet. Place about 1/2 teaspoon goat cheese then about 1 tablespoon Green Giant® Riced Veggies - Beets in each phyllo shell.
- 3 Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is just melted. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and top with walnuts if desired.