Beet and Goat Cheese over Spinach
Watch this Recipe Video
- 1 (10-ounce) packages Green Giant® Riced Veggies - Beets, cooked according to package directions and cooled
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 1 (15-ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 Place Green Giant® Riced Veggies - Beets in medium bowl and stir in balsamic vinegar and maple syrup. Stir in goat cheese.
- 2 Arrange spinach and mandarin oranges on serving platter. Top with beet mixture.
Need a meal to go? Wrap up this salad in a whole wheat tortilla for a healthy and delicious lunch.