Beet Spirals and Feta Cheese Salad
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Beets
- 1 medium granny smith apple, diced
- 1/2 cup sourdough croutons
- 1/4 cup Maple Grove Farms® Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Cook Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Beets according to package directions. Pour into colander and rinse with cold water to chill. Drain well.
- 2 Toss Beet Spirals with apple, croutons and vinaigrette in medium bowl.
- 3 Top with crumbled feta cheese just before serving.
For a main dish salad, top with grilled chicken or chickpeas for a meatless main. For best results, drain spirals well so dressing doesn’t get watered down. Substitute crumbled goat cheese for feta. Feel free to use your favorite vinaigrette instead of balsamic.