Beet Spirals with Maple Orange Butter
PREP TIME 10 minutes TOTAL TIME 10 minutes SERVINGS 3
This is the perfect purple side dish for the holidays. Orange mixed with beets adds a punch of flavor to this comforting Thanksgiving side.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Grove Farms® 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tablespoon Polaner® Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 1 (12 oz.) package Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Beets, cooked according to package directions, drained and kept warm
- 1 Combine butter, maple syrup and orange marmalade in medium bowl.
- 2 Add hot Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Beets and toss until evenly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- For an easy main dish, add sliced steak and crumbled goat cheese. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts, pecans or almonds to add crunch.
- When cooking Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Beets, always drain before serving.