Broccoli Cheesy Ham Panini
PREP TIME 10 min TOTAL TIME 15 min SERVINGS 8
This extra creamy, cheesy ham panini is sure to please the whole family, and is quick and easy to make on those crazy nights.
- 1 loaf ciabatta bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced deli ham
- 1 bag (11.8 oz) Green Giant® Steamers® frozen Broccoli & Cheese Sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Heat two-sided grill or flat skillet. Brush outside of bread pieces with melted butter.
- 2Arrange ham slices on one half of the bread. Cook frozen broccoli as directed on bag. In medium bowl, mix cheese and cooked broccoli.
- 3Spoon broccoli mixture over ham slices. Top with remaining bread half.
- 4Place on grill; close cover. Grill about 5 minutes or until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted.
Don't have a panini grill? Use a George Foreman grill or sandwich maker.Don't have ciabatta bread? Try using regular sandwich bread.