Buttered Balsamic Riced Beets with Apples & Feta Cheese
PREP TIME 15 minutes TOTAL TIME 15 minutes SERVINGS 3
Balsamic and apples bring the sweet and sour flavor to this beets dish. The nutrients packed in Green Giant® Riced Veggies Beets makes this a well-balanced dish.
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze* *If you don't have balsamic glaze on hand, use 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar and 1 teaspoon brown sugar, honey or maple syrup.
- 1 (10 oz.) package Green Giant® Riced Veggies Beets, cooked according to package directions and drained
- 1 small apple, diced (about ¾ cup)
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Combine melted butter and balsamic glaze in medium bowl.
- 2 Add Green Giant® Riced Veggies Beets and toss until coated. Stir in apples. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3 Top with feta cheese.
- When cooking Green Giant® Riced Veggies, always drain well before serving or adding to your favorite sauce. Use paper towels to pat dry and soak up excess water.
- Serve over spring mix or your favorite salad greens for a hearty salad.