Butternut Squash with Bacon and Cranberries
Watch this Recipe Video
- 3 slices bacon, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 (10-ounce) package Green Giant® Riced Veggies - Butternut Squash
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 1 Cook bacon in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon with slotted spoon.
- 2 Add onion to bacon drippings and cook over medium heat, 5 minutes or until softened. Stir in Green Giant Riced Veggies - Butternut Squash and cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in cranberries and sage and cook 1 minute.
Serve with grilled or roasted pork or chicken. This also make a great breakfast hash. Top with a fried egg for a quick dinner or great breakfast or brunch.