Carrot ‘Pad Thai’ Noodles
PREP TIME none TOTAL TIME 15 minutes SERVINGS 4
This Thai-inspired dish is the perfect DIY take-out. Add Sriracha sauce to kick-it up a notch.
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Sriracha sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 (12 oz.) package Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Carrot, cooked according to package directions
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- 1 Combine coconut milk, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, ginger, Sriracha and sesame oil in a large bowl and whisk until smooth.
- 2 Add hot Green Giant Veggie Spirals™ Carrots and half of the green onions and toss gently until evenly coated.
- 3 Sprinkle with remaining green onions and chopped peanuts.