Carrot Spirals with Grilled Chicken and Marinara Sauce
PREP TIME 5 minutes TOTAL TIME 15-20 minutes SERVINGS 2 entrées
This quick and easy veggie spirals dish is a flavorful way to get dinner and veggies on the table fast. Switch up the sauce to keep meal-time interesting.
- 1 (12-ounce) package Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Carrot
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 8 oz cooked diced grilled chicken breast
- 1 Cook Green Giant Veggie Spirals® Carrot according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- 2 In a large skillet, heat marinara sauce over medium heat, stirring occasionally until simmering. Add the diced grilled chicken and heat for 2-3 minutes.
- 3 Add the carrot spirals to the pan and gently toss together until combined. Serve hot.
When using olives or capers for cooking, rinse in cold water first to remove excess salt.