Cauliflower and Broccoli Parmesan Cheese Puffs
PREP TIME 25 mins TOTAL TIME SERVINGS 6
These light and airy puffs are the perfect as a side-dish, or as an On-the-Go breakfast.
- 4 cups flour
- 2 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 1 package Green Giant® Mashed Cauliflower Broccoli & Cheese, heated and cooled
- 1/2 cup unsweetened butter
- 1 In a bowl sift together flour, salt, and baking powder.
- 2 Cut in shortening using a pastry blender.
- 3 Cut in Green Giant® Mashed Cauliflower Broccoli & Cheese (please note in cool Mash before adding to flour mixture), the mixture will be crumbly.
- 4 Turn out on a slightly floured surface kneading and adding a bit more flour until dough is smooth
- 5 Roll dough out with a rolling pin until 1/2" thick.
- 6 Cut using a glass or biscuit cutter.
- 7 Arrange on baking sheet about an inch apart.
- 8 Bake in a pre-heated oven at 425°F for 10 to 12 minutes.