Cauliflower & Sweet Potato Hash
PREP TIME 15 mins TOTAL TIME 24 mins SERVINGS 4
Colorful, delicious and packed with good-for-you ingredients. This recipe is so versatile - you can make it for breakfast, brunch, or a meatless main. Leave out the eggs and it makes a great side dish too.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) package Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower & Sweet Potato
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh baby kale or spinach (optional)
- 1 - 2 tablespoons Sriracha sauce, optional
- 4 eggs, fried or poached
- 1Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion 3 minutes or until softened. Stir in Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower & Sweet Potatoes, red pepper, garlic and salt and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until vegetables are tender. Stir in kale and cook 2 minutes or until wilted. Stir in Sriracha. Serve eggs over hash.