Cauliflower, Broccoli & Cheese Soufflé
PREP TIME 5 mins TOTAL TIME 30 mins SERVINGS 6
These savory soufflés are sure to impress. This versatile recipe is great for dinner parties, or for Sunday brunch
- 1 (20-ounce) package Green Giant® Mashed Cauliflower Broccoli & Cheese
- 1.5 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups skim milk
- 1/4 cup rice flour or all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 TBS butter for sauce
- Pinch of nutmeg and cinnamon
- 1 TBS butter for ramekins
- 1 Pre heat oven to 400°F.
- 2 Rub the inside of six 6 oz. ramekins (soufflé dishes) with butter, and then coat the inside of each with cheese.
- 3 Melt butter in a pan, add the flour and whisk until a paste, add the milk and whisk until it thickens. Remove from flame and cool. Once cooled add the rest of the cheese, spices, and salt. Whisk until well blended.
- 4 Crack eggs into bowl, whisk, then add Green Giant® Mashed Cauliflower Broccoli & Cheese to the eggs, and fold in the cheese sauce. Fill each ramekin 3/4 of the way. Place into the oven for 35-40 minutes, until the tops become puffed and lightly golden. Let sit 8-10 minutes before serving.