Cauliflower Fried “Rice”
PREP TIME 5 mins TOTAL TIME 13 mins SERVINGS 4
It looks like rice, it tastes like rice, but it’s not rice! And no one will ever know, unless you tell them. This quick and easy Fried "Rice" recipe tastes like it just came from your favorite Chinese restaurant. Serve as a side or add cooked chicken, pork or shrimp for fast and easy main dish.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 (12-ounce) package Little Green Sprout's Organics by Green Giant™ Riced Cauliflower Medley or Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower Medley
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten and scrambled
- 1 Heat vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet and cook garlic and ginger over medium heat 1 minute. Add Riced Cauliflower Medley and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently, or until vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir in soy sauce and cook 1 minute.
- 2 Stir in cooked egg and continue cooking 1 minute or until heated through.
Tip: For a quick main-dish, stir in 2 cups cooked cut up chicken, pork or shrimp.