Cauliflower Fried “Rice”
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 (12-ounce) package Little Green Sprout's Organics Riced Cauliflower Medley or Green Giant® Riced Cauliflower Medley
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten and scrambled
- 1 Heat vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet and cook garlic and ginger over medium heat 1 minute. Add Riced Cauliflower Medley and cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently, or until vegetables are tender-crisp. Stir in soy sauce and cook 1 minute.
- 2 Stir in cooked egg and continue cooking 1 minute or until heated through.
Tip: For a quick main-dish, stir in 2 cups cooked cut up chicken, pork or shrimp.