Cauliflower Pizza Crust
PREP TIME 10 mins TOTAL TIME 43 mins SERVINGS 4
No need to chop, process or grate. Start with a bag of our Riced Cauliflower to make this easier then ever pizza crust. Bake, then top with all of your favorite pizza toppings. Who knew eating your veggies could be so much fun…and delicious?!
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- your favorite pizza toppings
- 1 Reheat oven to 400°F. Microwave Riced Cauliflower according to package directions. Drain cooked cauliflower in a colander, pressing out as much moisture as possible with paper towels. Stir in egg and cheeses.
- 2 Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Press cauliflower mixture into an 11-inch circle.
- 3 Bake 25 minutes or until edges are brown and crust is crisp.
- 4 Top with desired pizza toppings. Bake 8 to 10 minutes.