Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- your favorite pizza toppings
- 1 Reheat oven to 400°F. Microwave Riced Cauliflower according to package directions. Drain cooked cauliflower in a colander, pressing out as much moisture as possible with paper towels. Stir in egg and cheeses.
- 2 Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Press cauliflower mixture into an 11-inch circle.
- 3 Bake 25 minutes or until edges are brown and crust is crisp.
- 4 Top with desired pizza toppings. Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
No time to bake? We’ve got you covered. Check out our pre-made Cauliflower Pizza Crusts!