Cheddar Bacon Cauliflower Pancakes
PREP TIME 5 mins TOTAL TIME 23 mins SERVINGS 6
If you love potato pancakes but don’t want all that starch, give this recipe a try. Starting with our Mashed Cauliflower makes prep a breeze. The end result is a pancake that’s crisp outside yet rich and creamy inside. Bacon and cheddar give it just the right flavor boost.
- 1 (20-ounce) package Green Giant® Cheddar & Bacon Mashed Cauliflower
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 3 Green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1icrowave Green Giant® Cheddar & Bacon Mashed Cauliflower 8 minutes or until softened.
- 2Combine Mashed Cauliflower, flour, egg and green onion in medium bowl.
- 3Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook pancakes (1/4 cup mixture per pancake) 6 minutes or until golden brown, turning once. Repeat with additional oil and batter.
- 4Serve pancakes with sour cream, if desired.